This refreshing feta and watermelon salad combine fresh seasonal ingredients and delicious tastes that everyone will like – plan to make a staple this summer! This recipe is about watermelon and feta salad with cheese.
Watermelon and Feta Salad With Cheese
- 1 cup watermelon, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/2 cucumber, cut in half
- 2 cups arugula
- 12 black olives, halved (optional)
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- A pinch of sea salt pinch
- ½ cup mint leaves
- ½ cup cheese feta, crumbled
- Mix the watermelon, cucumber, arugula, and olives (if applicable).
- In a small bowl, combine the olive oil, balsamic vinegar and sea salt and whisk until smooth.
- Sprinkle the salad with the vinaigrette. Garnish with mint leaves and sprinkle with feta.
- Enjoy! Serves 2.
300 calories, 25g fat, 14g carbohydrates, 3g fiber, 8g protein
More recipe: Healthy Chickpea Quinoa Salad Recipe