Avocado Fruit Salsa is super easy to make, full of healthy fats and tastes delicious. This appetizer is perfect for BBQ entertaining that everyone really will love! You can try strawberry avocado salsa for holiday.
Strawberry Avocado Salsa
- 2 ripe avocados, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 cup strawberries, chopped finely
- 2 tablespoons fresh coriander, chopped
- 1 teaspoon jalapeño pepper, chopped and seeded
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 3/8 teaspoon sea salt
- Brother Neal linseed blue chips or Beanitos
- Combine all ingredients into a bowl and stir.
- Serve with tortilla chips or linseed Beanitos. Serves 6.
145 calories, 13g fat, 8g carbohydrate, 5g fiber, 2g protein
More Avocado recipe: Avocado Guacamole With Fruits:Make Yourself