Are you getting ready to celebrate the Thanksgiving holiday? Don’t forget to bring these easy-to-make chocolate truffles to your next party, whether it be a family gather no bake sinless chocolate truffles in at Mom & Dad’s house or a get-together for you and your besties! Here is the recipe all of them will love these no-bake truffles and will gobble (get it?) them up, while potentially not being aware that they are super-healthy. And, here’s even more good news: They are also a yummy, wheat-free and grain-free dessert.
No bake Sinless Chocolate Truffles
- ½ cup pitted prune
- ¼ cup pitted date
- 3 tbsp almond butter
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 3 tbsp of unsweetened cocoa
- ½ cup finely grated unsweetened coconut
- In a food processor, put the date and prune through the “feed hole” one at a time. While blending, scrape the bowl to ensure you get all the prunes and dates in the mix. Keep blending until the batter is smooth and creamy.
- Add the remaining ingredients, but not the oil. Blend everything until the dough is nice and smooth. Scrape the bowl, as needed, while blending to get every little crumb in the dough.
- Take the dough out of the bowl and prepare a surface.
- 4. Roll the dough into 12 one-inch balls and roll the coconut to coat all of them. Refrigerate them for at least 30 minutes.
- Enjoy! Makes 12 Truffle balls.