Avocado guacamole this fruit is a fun and tasty way to keep the pool and the lake this summer healthy snacking. Served with a crispy endive boat, this is a light meal everyone is sure to love! Now you can make avocado guacamole with fruits by following our recipe.
Avocado Guacamole With Fruits
- 2 avocados, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 cup chopped apples
- 2 tablespoons fresh coriander, chopped
- 1/4 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1 teaspoon jalapeño pepper, seeded and minced
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 3/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 4 endives
- Combine all ingredients into a bowl and combine together.
- Cut the ends off endives, cut in half and peel the leaves. Wash leaves and pat dry.
- Serve guacamole with an endive boat on the side for dipping.
Nutritional analysis: 200 calories, 16g fat, 14g carbohydrates, 7g fiber, 3g protein.
More avocado recipe: Smashed Avocado and Tomato Bruschetta