This veggie burger recipe is the perfect choice to throw on the BBQ every night of the week. It’s completely delicious and full of protein and fiber! Here we are presenting best veggie burger recipe in the world!
Best Veggie Burger Recipe in the World
- ½ cup diced onion
- 1 large garlic clove, chopped
- ½ tablespoon of grapeseed oil or avocado
- 1 large egg organic
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 cup carrots, well washed and shredded
- 1 cup black beans, crushed roughly
- ¼-½ cup chopped parsley
- ⅓ cup unsalted almonds, chopped
- ½ cup unsalted sunflower seeds
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 5 teaspoon powdered pepper
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon oregano coffee
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- Small whole wheat bread or Boston lettuce wraps
- Preheat oven to 350° F. In a large skillet, sauté the onions and garlic in oil.
- Add all the ingredients, except the spices and salt. Stir well. Add seasoning and salt to taste.
- 8 hamburger-shaped patties. Wrapping the dough well will help it stick together.
- Throw on the barbecue or bake for 25-30 minutes (15-17 minutes on each side) at 350°F until crisp and golden.
- Serve on a bun or whole wheat bread with a lettuce layer.
- Serve with your favorite condiments: lettuce, sliced pickles, mustard, ketchup, peppers, and onions. Yield: 8 hamburgers
Nutrition information (without roll or condiments)
220 calories, 7g fat, 32g carbohydrates, 6g fiber, 10g protein