Looking for a delicious breakfast makeover? This quick-and-easy avocado bread is loaded with healthy fats that fill you up. This avocado toast toppings is the perfect way to start your morning!
Avocado Toast Toppings Recipe
- 1-2 slices of bread wheat
- 1/4 avocado, thinly sliced
- 4-5 thin slices of cucumber
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin seeds, unsalted
- 1 tablespoon pea shoots
- Pinch of sea salt
- Lay the bread on a plate and top with avocado and cucumber slices.
- Sprinkle with pumpkin seeds, pea shoots and sea salt. Serves 1.
332 calories, 17g fat, 40g carbohydrate, 11g fiber, 13g protein
Additional toppings for toast avocado you can try
- Hard-boiled eggs, sliced (to increase protein)
- Smoked salmon
- Feta cheese
- Goat cheese
- Sesame seeds
- Apple slices
- Chili powder
More recipes on Avocado: Avocado Toast Prepared Two Different Ways